Call to book your FREE consultation TODAY!
Are you suffering from wrinkles? Aging is inevitable and we will all have wrinkles at one point. There are factors making you more at risk of wrinkles that you can prevent and some that you can’t:
- Collagen production (tightens de skin)
- Sun exposure
What can you do to decrease your risk of wrinkles:
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid the sun and it’s damaging UV rays by applying appropriate sunscreen year round and protective clothing
- Exfoliate and moisturize your skin with appropriate cream
- Vitamine C and antioxydants (help protect against the UV)
- Skincare products intended for anti-aging (be careful, not all products are created equal)
What can we do to prevent or treat anti-aging (wrinkles):
- Our skin tightening and our skin resurfacing treatments to increase collagen production
- A consultation with our technician for a Skin assessment and recommendation of our Skincare line containing retinols, AHA’s, BHA’s and low PH to rebuild the skin or our Stem cell technology products (anti-inflammatory and at the top of the anti-aging Skincare treatments).
- Collagen (Marine collagen and co-factors): Collagen peptides are proven to increase collagen production from your body, working from the inside, they will work deeper in the skin (second layer) to help tighten the skin. Our collagen is wild caught and from Nova Scotia. Increased collagen helps anti-aging and at the same time will make your hair and nails healthier.
- Omega’s (anti-aging formula): We all have omega’s on our cell membranes. When we are born, our cell is full of omega’s. Our nutrition, lifestyle and UV exposure can all decrease our omega production and our body doesn’t make more to remplace it. Taking it orally is the only way to increase omega’s on your cells. They will help your body protect you agains the damaging UV rays and decrease inflammation. There are many benefits with taking omega supplements regularly. Our anti-aging formula contains omega 3, omega 6 and and antioxydant and are from from Nova Scotia.