Photo aging/ Sun spots
Call to book your FREE consultation TODAY!
Sun spots, also known as photoaging, is premature skin aging caused by prolonged exposure to the UV rays.
The goal : prevention
- We prefer to prevent rather than treat, be safe and protect your skin :
- Wear sunscreen and protective clothing (ex: hat)
- Tips on sunscreen selection:
⇒ SPF 30 or greater
⇒ Broad spectrum : covers against UVA+UVB
⇒ With water resistance (if you will be in water of will be doing exercise)
Look for :
– Physical sunscreen/sunblock
– Contains zinc oxyde
⇒ Apply generously
⇒ Apply 15-30min before sun exposure
⇒ Re-apply every 2 hours
What if you already have sun spots?
– Our Illuma skincare products are used to treat uneven skin tone, hyperpigmentation, pigmented spots, chloasma and melasma.
- Medical grade IPL with SmartPulse technology