Call to book your FREE consultation TODAY!
Neuromodulators, such as Botox, are purified protein injected into the muscle that causes the wrinkle. It relaxes the muscle, decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your face a more refreshed and youthful appearance. Our Neuromodulator injections are administered by certified professionals.
What is the cost of a consultation?
Our consultations are FREE!
What to expect?
The results will begin to show in 48 hours with full results at 14 days.
How long does it last?
Everyone reacts differently, but treatment lasts approximately 3-4 months.
Areas that can be treated :
– Frown lines (between the brows)
– Crow’s feet (around the outer eye)
– Bunny lines (nose)
– Lip lines
– Droopy corners of mouth
– Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating (lasting 6-9 months)
– Tension headaches (lasting 3-4 months)
Is the treatment painful?
Very small needles are used so the discomfort should be minimal.
How long does it take for the treatment?
The entire procedure takes only 10-15 minutes.
– Exercise the treated muscles 1 hour post treatment.
– Stay upright for 3 hours post treatment.
– Do not rub or manipulate the area for 24 hours post treatment.
– No alcohol, anti-inflammatories (Advil, Aspirin), exercise for 24 hours post treatment.
Once initial treatment are started, the results will begin to last longer (5-6 months).
The lines present at rest will soften but may not disappear.